General Returns Policy
Our customer satisfaction is important to us, but we do not offer refunds for change of mind, wrong decision or incorrect size. We are happy to provide you with an exchange or credit note (valid for 2 years) on full priced items, should they meet the below requirements:
- Merchandise must be returned within 14 days of despatch for Australian customers and 21 days for other countries.
- Merchandise must be returned new, unused and with all tags still attached.
- Merchandise must not be used, damaged, altered or washed, it will not be accepted
Due to health and hygiene reasons, earrings are unable to be returned for a credit note or exchange.
- You must contact us before returning the item to receive approval.
- Once a return has been authorized, a store credit will be created for you.
- Sorry - sale items cannot be returned or exchanged unless deemed faulty.
This policy does not affect your statutory rights.
Sale Items Returns Policy
All sales are final. We are unable to process a return, credit note or refund for you, unless they are faulty. All items have been priced accordingly
Faulty Items Returns Policy
We aim to provide our customers with products of the highest standard and quality and a thorough check of your garment is undertaken before it is sent to you. If you received an item that you believe has a manufacturing fault, please email right away and provide a photo or two showing the defect/fault, which will speed up the returns process. Please note; if you damage a garment (e.g. after wearing it a button falls off or the zip breaks because of wear) we cannot accept garments back for exchange/credit notes.
In accordance with the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission if the item we have sent has a minor fault then we have the right to repair the fault to the product and send it back to you. If we believe the fault cannot be repaired then we will send to you a replacement product, which matches your original purchase. However, if we are unable to repair or replace your faulty item then we will reimburse you in full for your purchase.
How do I make a return?
1. Email us at email@example.com to let us to know what you would like to return, why and if you would like a credit note.
2. Once approved, we will then provide you with a store credit code at the value of your return. This can be used online or in store.
Do you cover the cost of returns?
Items are to be sent back to Vanilla House at the cost of the customer.
Have you received my return?
Please allow up to 3 working days upon us receiving your parcel to process your return. We recommend you send your item back using a traceable service so you know when we’ve received it.
Unfortunately, Vanilla House cannot be held responsible for parcels without tracking that have not been received back.
PLEASE SEND ALL RETURNS TO:
Shop 2, 380 Cavendish Road, Coorparoo QLD 4151